X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

How to buy a castle and upgrade it

Ebony
Tutor
7 years and 10 months #279
Since I'm not a helper, I cannot send any links other than the Forum ones. That's why I created this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 2 castles you can purchase. One big and one small.
---
Dedicated Donation Castle 30000 Points (The big castle)
You see a Dedicated Donation Castle Book

-It comes with Huge Resp of 2000 Dark Sorcerers and spawn interval 3 seconds.

-6 Training Spots.

-6 Depote.

-10 Big Houses.

-Big Swiming Pool with Jumping Board (Activation Jump Board System).

-Private Rebirth NPC.

Once you got the item Click on it and you will automatically receive a castle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Donation Castle 20000 Points (The smaller castle)
You see a Private Donation Castle Book

-It comes with resp of 1000 Dark Sorcerers and spawn interval 3 seconds.

-2 Training Spots.

-2 Depote.

-2 Big Houses.

-Private Rebirth NPC.

Once you got the item Click on it and you will automatically receive a castle.

How to Upgrade your Castles with an additional Spawn? Taken from Zendesk

Available Upgrades for Dedicated Castles:

You may order +1 Additional Dedicated Spawn (comes with 2000 Dark sorcerer, spawn interval 3 seconds) for 20,000 Premium Points.
You may only order up to +3 Additional Dedicated Spawns at your castle (Max allowed Spawns is 4 per castle).

Available Upgrades for Normal Dedicated Castles:

You may order +1 Additional Normal Spawn (comes with 1000 Dark sorcerer, spawn Interval 3 seconds) for 15,000 Premium Points.
You may only order up to +3 Additional Normal Spawns at your castle (Max allowed Spawns is 4 per castle).

Ok, I have purchased the required points to upgrade my castle, What's Next?

Once you have purchased the required amount of Premium Points to upgrade your castle, Open a Support Ticket with the following title "Castle Upgrade" including your Castle Number and Character Name.
After checking your account Balance we will take off the the upgrade cost and start upgrading your castle.
Now you will find your Additional spawn at your castle within 24 hours from your order.

Hope you understand =)
Have a nice time on Xerazx-OTS Lands !
(The big credit goes to the Xerazx community team)

CM Jean
Administrator
7 years and 10 months #280
Sticky !

Flash
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
7 years and 7 months #359
Nice tutorial
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.