Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

[Quest] VIP set Quest

CM Jean
Administrator
7 years and 10 months #114
Hello Everyone,

In this tutorial you will find how to make The VIP set Quest.

1- Go to the third ship at Xerazx-City (north west of the temple) and speak with Captain Scout.

2- After sailing you will be teleported into the The Scout Lands, there you will find Scout Master NPC, speak with him and ask for Vip Set.

3- Start collecting the required items to obtain the VIP set by Killing & Looting the monsters on the Scout Lands.

4- Only 1 item will be missing and it's golden hyena pendant, you will loot this item from a boss called Jaul find the teleport which leads you to him.

5- After you have collected the whole required items to obtain the VIP set go back and speak with Scout Master and re ask for him Vip Set.

Photos:

Now you have done the quest.

For any questions , suggestions feel free to just post below this post.

Kind Regards,
Community Manager.

Old Powerz
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
7 years and 10 months #141
Community Manager,

i wonder this is new server, whole server are low rebirth there are 5 or 6 over 350 rebirth.
if may you just make this quest for 100 rebirth 200 ill be fair low rebirth player has no fun.

Yours Old Powerz

Riesen
7 years and 10 months #145
This is my oppinon*

I think it's good with 200 since it might encourage players to keep leveling -and it actually is a reward in the higher rebirths (VIP set).
That you dont have to donate etc..

Old Powerz
7 years and 10 months #149
Actually, it will motivate them to donate.

Or at least like riesen said it might encourage players to face donated players which means they will keep playing.
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.