6 years and 1 week #322
what can i do with a raid token?

CM Jean
Administrator
6 years and 1 week #323

Fred Beron
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
6 years and 1 week #324
omg im sick and tired of waiting let me transfer or do something i cant be asked to waste my time on an ot with 7 ppl if that.

CM Jean
Administrator
6 years and 1 week #325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Beron

omg im sick and tired of waiting let me transfer or do something i cant be asked to waste my time on an ot with 7 ppl if that.

Fred, we are extremely working on a major update followed up with an advertise plan in addition of some stuff that will motivate players to join the Highexp.us, it's not easy to earn players to a server, it takes time to grow up, all you need to is to stand beside it and support the server by your activity.

Flash
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
6 years and 9 months #344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Community Manager

[QUOTE=Fred Beron]omg im sick and tired of waiting let me transfer or do something i cant be asked to waste my time on an ot with 7 ppl if that.

Fred, we are extremely working on a major update followed up with an advertise plan in addition of some stuff that will motivate players to join the Highexp.us, it's not easy to earn players to a server, it takes time to grow up, all you need to is to stand beside it and support the server by your activity.[/QUOTE]

It's true about taking time for a new ot to get alot of people :P
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.