X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

i hope admins pay attention

Old Powerz
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
7 years and 7 months #334
let's start with druid my original vocation.
Rune.
Paralyze rune cost 5% from mana per one means 5b from my main mana and has low effect.
extreme rune is fine it's SICK.
Spell.
Exori Strike Mort it's not bad not good i tested it on riesen it's same as mega frigo on riesen's hp both of them took 4% from his hp which means it's useless waste of mana.
mega frigo it's awesome.
Supplies.
nova sio has 30sec exhaust i useful.
exura immune if i used it, it means i have exhaust in nova sio which means no fair at all with other new spells i can use 2 spells in same sec with my ek ( Doctor Powerz).

Paladin.
I don't know much about it but if paladin used new bow and arrow reb 1k can solo me easy without wasting 1rune we tested it already and riesen saw it .
new paladin spell.
has no exhaust with hellborn stars or with mega frigo high damage low cost.
can use it 2 times.
merger rune idk if it costs alot of no but it's profit is awesome 25% from enemy hp/mp.
awesome has alot of abilities it dies hard.

Knight it was bad vocation but after update i got nth to mention about it.
it's AWESOME + never die

i forget about new wand cap for mages and new sword for ek
sword u can ask all eks about it it's awesome i used it with doc i killed hand without spells no risk at all.

cap high risk low damage takes about 1h to loot it's staff 5 turbens charges.
wand same as rich but faster lil bit.

if you agrees with me just take action toward it mage dies already i don't care but dies and no attack it's nosense

Sincerely,
Old Powerz.

Hellon
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
3 months and 1 week #513
In the Marvel, Natasha Romanoff Jacket makes modifications to her outfit with each Avengers film. The sleek, fitting design of the leather jacket consists of real leather. The Jacket Scarlet Johansson has a tight and stable inner polyester cover.
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.