Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

[Staff] Helper Position Application!

CM Jean
Administrator
8 years and 5 months #200
Greetings Xerazain's

Since we found too many requests regarding joining the Server Staff and apply for positions, we have decided to open this Helper Position Application, feel free to apply by answering some questions will be asked below:

NOTE: By applying for this position you must be considering yourself as a respectable player and you are really interested to join our team.

Let's start with what should a Helper do?

• Helper should help people into Help Channel and therefor he should be a good reader for Server FAQ.

• a) Helper Answer Questions Related to the Game

• The single most important duty of helpers is to answer questions concerning all aspects of Xerazx-OTS. They must answer truthfully and to the best of their knowledge. Also, they may offer advice on problems concerning the rules, but their opinion does not necessarily reflect the official position of Xerazx-OTS Team. Every Helper is free to decide whether he wants to answer in-depth questions concerning the content of the game, e.g. questions about quests or not. Generally helpers should support their help by referring to a corresponding part of the documentation. For additional information they can also link to a supported fansite.

• b) Helpers Check Both the Help Channel and the Support Boards on a Regular Basis

• The help channel is where players can contact Helpers in the game. Consequently, Helpers should always keep an eye on it. If a Helper finds that no other Helper is active on the help channel, he or she should be prepared to step in and take over. In addition to the help channel Helpers should also check the support boards regularly to see if there are questions that need to be answered.

• c) Helpers Report Bugs

• Helpers who learn about a bug or find one themselves should deliver detailed bug reports to Xerazx-OTS Team. To do so the client's bug report dialog should be used. It can be opened by Submiting a Ticket. Note that Helpers should only report actual bugs and not mistake them for game weaknesses. For a more detailed description see the section concerning bug reports.

Limitations:

• a) Helpers Do Not Enforce the Rules

• Helpers cannot impose banishments or notations on players, and they must not threaten to do so. However, Helpers can report other characters just like every other player.

• b) Helpers are Not Authorised to Interrogate Players

• Of course, players may choose to answer a Helper's question if they feel this will help to solve their problem. However, there is no obligation to answer a Helper's question - a player can refuse to answer anytime. Above all, players should keep in mind that any attempt to steal account data from other players is a serious offence of the Xerazx-OTS Rules.

• c) Helpers May Not Pretend to be Representatives of Xerazx-OTS

• Under no circumstances must a Helper lead other players to believe that he or she is acting on behalf of Xerazx-OTS . Impersonating a member of the Xerazx-OTS is considered a serious violation of the Xerazx-OTS Rules.

Code of Conduct for Helpers:

• a) Be Polite

• Some players may be rude and irritating. Never get carried away. If a person proves to be tiresome, it is better to ignore this player rather than getting involved in some unnecessary argument. Maintain a polite and neutral level of conversation with players as well as with your fellow team members. Remember that you should act as a role model and deal with problems on a professional basis.

• b) Be Calm

• Do not haste your answers. Take your time. Answer only one question at a time and think carefully. If you know you will have to leave soon, it is better to leave that extra question to some other Helper rather than trying to answer in a rush.

• c) Be Brief

• Some players may try to involve you in pointless discussions. Unless you have plenty of time and energy to waste you should not encourage such players. Try to identify the question and answer it in a brief, concise statement. If you find a conversation with a player turns into a chat, move over to the world chat channel.

• d) Be Precise

• Always keep in mind that language poses a problem in Xerazx-OTS, so Helpers should make sure that players understand what they are saying. When talking to a player, express yourself in correct, well-chosen English sentences that are easy to grasp. If you encounter a player speaking the same language as you and that language is not English, you can of course switch to that language.

• e) Be Objective

• Even though Helpers do not act as official representatives of Xerazx-OTS , people will listen carefully when you speak, and if they feel you are biased, your reputation will suffer. Try putting personal feelings aside while acting as a Helper. If you feel you are biased, refer the question to another Helper.

• f) Be Respectful

• Although Helpership entails some special features, Helpers are still considered to be regular players in all other respects. Maintain a respectful attitude towards fellow Helpers both in the game as well as on the boards. Finally, keep disagreements to the Helper board or the Helper channel and do not provoke pointless discussions.

• g) Be a Model Xerazx-OTS Player

• Remember that even though Helpers are still regular Xerazx-OTS players, players will pay attention to the way they behave in the game. You should try to set an example for your fellow Xerazx-OTSns. Play fair and make sure to follow the rules at any point of time. If you violate the rules, you will lose your position on top of any regular punishment.

What's the advantage of being Helper?

• Your name will be listed on our website at Support Team Page.

• Your name will be also listed on our Forum Leaders page.

• You will have Unique Icon on the forums.

• Your text color will be changed into Help Channel.

• You will have special effect appears on you every 4 seconds at the server, in order to let people know you as a unique & trusted person (optional).

• General Information About You:

1# What's your First Name?

2# Where are you from?

3# How old are you (we don't really care about the age as long as you are smart enough to interact and communicate with others, this is just to make other players more familiar to you.)

4# What languages do you speak, and which one is your native?

Application Questions

1# Why would you like to apply for that position?

2# How many hours you can be daily online, and playing in Xerazx-OTS?

3# What can you produce to the server after being a Staff Member?

4# Why would we choose you?

Simply Read all the Guide then answer the above questions and we will choose the most recommended people based on their reputation, you may let your friends and the people who likes you to Vote for you by pressing on the LIKE BUTTON at your post.

Please note that any Likes spoofing (giving yourself likes) will be obviously known and you will be kicked out of the application forever.

Good Luck

Ebony
Tutor
8 years and 5 months #204
Hello! =) I'm not here to apply, I'm just here to give you a tip about a potential helper!
Since this server is pretty new, I'm pretty sure that you dont know about all the players, and it would be kind of sad if you promoted the "wrong kind of people".

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Xile will apply and he really earned! I know that you're the guys that decide but I just wanted to give you a "headsup".

I hope you take this feedback, and if you want more oppinions about potential helpers, I would be glad to assist with some info about the players.
I always have the help channel open, so I know who's active and not.

/Ebony aka Riesen

Sariel
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
8 years and 5 months #209
Stefan

2# Where are you from?
Netherlands

3# How old are you (we don't really care about the age as long as you are smart enough to interact and communicate with others, this is just to make other players more familiar to you.)

I'm 18 years old, also I have a lot of experience with Highexp.(eu/us) because I already play the game for 2 years. I know almost everything from the server

my native language is Dutch (Netherlands) but i can speak english very well too.

Application Questions

i want to be helper because i think i can help alot players. I'm always in for a new challenge

Monday: 2 hours
Tuedsay: 4 hours
Wednesday: 2 hours
Thursday: 4 hours
Friday: 5-7 hours
Saturday: 5-7 hours
Sunday: +/- 10 hours

I try to be as much as possible online, If I'm online I'm always approachable, I've always forum and help channel open

I am very motivated and I would really like it if I would be helper, I have a lot of experience

Sariel
8 years and 5 months #210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sariel

Stefan

2# Where are you from?
Netherlands

I'm 18 years old, also I have a lot of experience with Highexp.(eu/us) because I already play the game for 2 years. I know almost everything from the server

my native language is Dutch (Netherlands) but i can speak english very well too.

Application Questions

i want to be helper because i think i can help alot players. I'm always in for a new challenge

Tuedsay: 4 hours
Wednesday: 2 hours
Thursday: 4 hours
Saturday: 5-7 hours
Sunday: +/- 10 hours

I try to be as much as possible online, If I'm online I'm always approachable, I've always forum and help channel open

I am very motivated and I would really like it if I would be helper, I have a lot of experience

sorry im 19 years old...

Hodeny
8 years and 5 months #211
I want to apply

Firstname:Amr

languages:English-Arabic-German

I want to apply for this position because i played highexp,eu before and want to help people in this ot with my knoweldge .

I can play from 3- 8 hours.

After i become a helper i can produce for you more powerful and more people will play this ot.

I hope you choose me because I'm a hard worker and will do my job in the best way.

I hope you choose me and thnx

Death Rushmax
8 years and 5 months #215
General Information About Me:

1-What's your First Name?

Mohamed

2-Where are you from?

Born And Raised In EGypt

3# How old are you?

Going To Be {17} 2014/2/11

English/Arabic/France/On My way To learn Spain

Application Questions :

Well I will OPen Channel Help iam rly good for this job and going to wait any players msg me for help any quest and i will go and search if there any bug in houses or quests^^

Hmm Everday 8-9 hour If i have exam i will be off on this day

Well i will do my best help players when iam being on i will be on help channel all time
and anyone call me for help quests ....etc iam on ^^

Idk Just Give me This Chance And i swear i will do my best every DAY
And i hope To Earn From yours Communities More informations and advices

Thanks
Yours Mohamed,

Death Rp
8 years and 5 months #218
1-What's your First Name?

ahmed abd el rady mohamed

2-Where are you from?

Egypt

3# How old are you?

English/Arabic

Iam Always on the help channel have enough time to help anyone pm me ^^

5-8 Hour At least

Well i gonna stay in temple for 1h every day if anyone need help ........ i will stay for it ^^^ and help channel Sure ^

Maybe because of my age so iknow much about life and i can see the scammer from the honest playerI am Helping players from now And i will help too when i have been help ^^^ Always

Xile
8 years and 5 months #227
Jesse

2# Where are you from?
United States, Florida

I'm 18 years old, I've been playing for almost 2 years now and I know quite a bit about the game, and have the experience to show and help other with technique.

I speak English.

Application Questions

I love to help people, I'm friendly and just an experienced player who wants to share my knowledge and have a good time with everyone.

Tuedsay: 2 hours
Wednesday: 7 hours
Thursday: 2 hours
Saturday: 10 hours
Sunday: 10 hours

I'm online frequently and have already developed acquaintances within the server and they seem to approach me with ease about any problem that they may have, i'm always in the help channel, I check forums daily.

I'm a friendly player who is not bias toward anyone, with my experience I can help them understand what their problem and/or question is, and give them an answer that they can appreciate.

Sorcerer
8 years and 5 months #228
General Information About You:

My name is Danial.

2# Where are you from?
Im born and raised in Russia, moved to Sweden about 8 years ago.

Im 20 years old.

I speak russian, swedish, english and understand a bit polish.

Application Questions

I love spending time online talking to people, having a converstation going. And if theres anything i can help out with i gladly do.

I spend around 5-10 hours daily, got nothing else to do, currently searching for a new job.

I dont thing theres anything else to produce, because the server alredy got everything it needs. The only thing i can provide the server with is the extra help, and make the gameplay even more fun.

Well, theres no good answer to a question like this. Its like asking someone : whats ur good/bad side(s)
You should choose me because i spend alot of time online, i speak 3 languages and can provide a higher % of the players with a helping hand, even if they do not speak english.

Also im not lying about any questions you guys are asking, like some others do. I dont want to point at someone, but the time will show the truth.

Thanks.

-Sorcerer

CM Jean
Administrator
8 years and 5 months #251
Xile has been promoted to Helper.
Sorcerer has been to Helper.

Congratulation to both of you, hopefully we can do a great team work !

Meanwhile the application will be closed, we will consider opening when more helpers are needed.
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.