X

Login

Forgot password ?

Ingame Discussions

Riesen
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
8 years and 1 month #157
Post here if you want to discuss anything.

Ebony
Tutor
8 years and 1 month #159
I want to talk about castle-buying. - This is a warning -
To start with, I assume you guys already knows about scamm. That's probably the main-issue but I actually occured something else. (it might be considered a scamm too lol)

Like some of you guys know, castle reward insane exp and is really good, thanks to the 2000 dark sorceres that spawns regulary. So I decided to buy 1 hour for 5mdc. -No biggy.
Ofc Im always nervous when I buy since I hate scammers etc. But the player seemed legit so I bought time.
My demand was to hunt alone and he said "np". He later spammed me while I was hunting saying: good spawn, right? / want to buy forevever sio / forever som. And I just replied : let me hunt this 1 hour first, then we can discuss.

5minutes into the spawn, another player joined. I mean. didnt I pay for an hour? That guy there didnt bother to reply but atleast he didnt kill me. But I was still surprised. I tried to talk with the Owner but he didnt respond (ofc) and the other players inside told me things like: Lol, you cant talk with him, you need to talk with this guy blabla bla.
So I was going to pay again? Also I thought the owner of the houses decided.

This warning is against Dedicated castle 2 - Owner Bravestar. He might not scamm you but he will deffinetly not let you hunt alone. One of the reasons is probably that he want more "money" and invites as many players as possible.
I will deffinetly not go there again and they didnt even recover my mdc <3
So basically his advertise is: Hunt in a spawn with 2000 other players.

Also if someone else (legit person) sell time, Im willing to buy 1 hour (price can be discussed). I will have this offer up to reb 300.

Ebony
Tutor
8 years and 1 month #160
This is pointed to the staff.

Wells is really nice but it could be a lot better. Im not sure if this is a mistake or not but there are no entrances to some of the houses there and there are creatures inside. Feels like I lose a lot of legit exp when I see them but cannot atk them =/ Can you guys fix it asap?

Ebony
Tutor
8 years and 1 month #176

Asian Potatos
8 years and 1 month #181
You're standing right next to a door sweetheart. lol

Ebony
Tutor
8 years and 1 month #182
Lol, I'm not retarded..
I guess I uploaded the wrong picture. I know it's supposed to be a door but I couldn't pass it. My other pic I tried to go inside but it said 'Sorry not possible'.
Also if it was a legit door, wouldn't I be able to click it? (open close)

Anyway, I noticed a in-game change yesterday. I just hope that it still exist after the global restart.

Riesen
8 years and 1 month #183
--

Ebony
Tutor
8 years and 1 month #184
Sorry about that lol. Well atleast I learned something.
Next problem... lol

Paladins cannot do the spell 'Forgotten legend'. Apparently it's a invalid word when a reb 0 say it.
So it's quite annoying to be a paladin in the low rebs.

Ebony
Tutor
8 years and 1 month #193
The Guild Management doesn't work here on the US server, can you enable it?

GM Xerazx
Administrator
8 years and 1 month #199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony

The Guild Management doesn't work here on the US server, can you enable it?

Thanks for your notice, it's accessible now,

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.