X

Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

Can't log in.

Vesperoth
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
7 years and 11 months #385
I just created my account and character and even downloaded the client... then, while trying to log in, it said the account or password I entered were incorrect. I was completely sure (after typing them x5) I hadn't made a mistake, I even logged in perfectly in the site. So I made another account (this is the second account) and tried again, but it was the same story: I can log in perfectly in the site, yet when I try to log into the server, it says the account/password I entered is incorrect, as in the account doesn't exist... could someone help me out? Idk why this is happening

Flash
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
7 years and 10 months #389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperoth

I just created my account and character and even downloaded the client... then, while trying to log in, it said the account or password I entered were incorrect. I was completely sure (after typing them x5) I hadn't made a mistake, I even logged in perfectly in the site. So I made another account (this is the second account) and tried again, but it was the same story: I can log in perfectly in the site, yet when I try to log into the server, it says the account/password I entered is incorrect, as in the account doesn't exist... could someone help me out? Idk why this is happening

are you playing highexp.eu ???
if u are u need instal us cliem on other disk if u have eu on disk (C) put other cliem on disk (D) and it will work if not msg here and i help u
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.