Death Rushmax
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
6 years and 10 months #242
I will add only photos with details of it

1-Idk what is this sword

2- update the new forever aol ^^

Xile
6 years and 10 months #257
Note these are not bugs within the game, they are simply items untouched that the staff will decide whether or not they would like to add the appropriate items or not. They have been there for a while and have not posed a problem as far as player complaints, therefore this isn't a real issue. When one looks at the gifts within the site link they will see what is available to them. Although a good eye death, this isn't a " bug " that may be abused or pose a threat to game play.

Death Rushmax
6 years and 10 months #259
ye ik isn't bug but who enter the server and wanna see the items if he enter this side he will think that there is items not availble in website and congratulation for being helper as i did my best too but no luck np i hope they accept me next time.

Xile
6 years and 10 months #260
I recommend, then, that you reevaluate the description within the thread, so that there is no confusion in the future. Thank you.

Fred Beron
6 years and 10 months #267
To ADMIN AND COMMUNITY MANAGER(BECAUSE I CANT MAKE THREADS)

I advise The owners to make a thread on otland.net under the advertising area so itll bring more people because there arent that many "good" usa ots out atm

Mr Hassan
6 years and 9 months #308
Death rush, Mr hassan pvp here
Maybe you know me but you know what is this items and ik you played highexp.eu for many time and they are just items to put and the sword idk maybe but the sword maybe admin just don't want to make it in the game

Your Mr Hassan Pvp ,

Fred The Tank Rp
6 years and 9 months #313
I got good idea, i cant make thread, but best sugestion: Merge servers with the eu and let us have our chars with all items there but just add a proxy in the custom client for us or eu proxy like realots did. Best idea right there

Riesen
6 years and 9 months #314
Why can't you create a new post? ;o
And I agree, since this server is pretty dead atm :/ I dont even bother to enter. But I really want to play on that druid ;p

CM Jean
Administrator
6 years and 9 months #315
We are experiencing some bugs with the north america forums and it will be updated with the new codded one which currently being tested at the European server, about the server lack of players, we are going to do our best to push it back once again but we can't do this without your help, you would support this by playing on this server especially after the next upcoming major update, the update will make the game play more easier for new players and non-donators also it will motivate them to play, of course this becomes the new core features.

Riesen
6 years and 9 months #317
If you could create so you could open both custom clients (US & EU) at the same time, it would be super!
Atm I need to use a extra program and switch ip names to enter US or EU.
Not the best explaination, lol.
I dont want to use a tibia client and ip changer since it will mess up my hotkeys on rl tibia.

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.