Login

Forgot password ?

• Page 1 of 1

plase admin fix this character he asked me for help him

Death Rp
Member of Xerazx-OTS Forum.
8 years and 5 months #233
Palladinman ask some one here at help channel
i was there and answerd him so he start talk about his problem with rebirth can't work with him he was talking when he was level 8 i said to him go got max level then msg me
when he finshed i sow him was got max and said to him go talk with rebirth npc and he didi we found him down south the stairs in temple like any one dead come at the same place in the temple and he was 270 reb and didn't take the new rebirth yet so please fix this character for help this player no more i toke 2 ss to show you when he was talk with rebirth npc and ater he come back he was 270 at first pic and in the second pic too

you'rs Death Rp

Riesen
8 years and 5 months #234
Tell him to stay online untill a server save occures. Also he should relog several times when it's not a server save

The problem seem to be that his character doesn't save when he log out. I will not tell how he can abuse this but I urge the Staff to have a look at this character. So he doesn't abuse the system...

CM Jean
Administrator
8 years and 5 months #235
I have checked his character, there seems to be nothing wrong with it. The character is able to normally perform a rebirth also it does save.

Death Rushmax
8 years and 5 months #238
Community I can't Create A New thread Fix My Account pls ^^^

Mr Hassan
8 years and 4 months #309
there's no thing wrong i think ,Or there is ?

Flash
8 years and 2 months #352
Nah I don't think so
  • Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2015 HighExp.eu | All Rights Reserved.
Forum layout by Riot Games.